CB Genetics Services
CB Genetics offers a wide range of services including InVitro Fertilization (IVF), Embryo Transfer Services, and Herd Health Management. Advance your genetics faster with hormone-free IVF services at one of our locations.
IVF: InVitro Fertilization Services
CB Genetics offers hormone free IVF Services at all three of their locations, including Conventional, Reverse Sort, or Sexed Semen (male or female) services. Please see our Pricing Guide linked below for current pricing information.
Freeze / Transfer Services
CB Genetics offers Freeze / Transfer service. Please see our Pricing Guide linked below for current pricing information.
CB Genetics offers Donor Housing. Please see our Pricing Guide linked below for current pricing information.
OPU Sessions and Events
CB Genetics offers OPU sessions every 3 weeks year round at each of their three locations. To view our schedule of upcoming OPU Sessions please visit our OPU Sessions page linked below.
Recip & Weaned Calf Options available. Please contact Charlie Adkins in regards to pricing and availability (731)-439-7350. Client will be provided all information on pregnancies and calves throughout the Weaned Calf and Recip process.
Pregnant Recip Option
- Client is responsible for all implantation cost.
- Client is required to pay in full for the Pregnant Recip at 60-day preg check.
- Pregnant Recip will be available for pick up at a 100-day guaranteed bred.
Weaned Calf Option
- Client is responsible for all implantation costs.
- Client is required to pay $500.00 at Preg check, $750.00 at Birth and $750.00 at Weaning.
- All calves will be creep fed and doctored at cooperator’s expense.
CB Genetics can help you advance your genetics faster with our herd management consulting services. We can help you create a plan to improve the genetics in your cattle faster than you thought possible.